TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions Of Site Use & Product Sale
Please read these terms and conditions (“the Terms”) carefully. By entering our website or physical store, you are deemed to have accepted our conditions of use as set out in the Terms.
Buyer means the individual, company or organisation that purchases, buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller.
Consumer shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Contract means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
Goods means the products and supplies that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
Vapes at 88, 88 Thoroughfare, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1AL, UK.
The Customer who places an order, via the website www.vapesat88.co.uk, telephone 01394 547139, email email@example.com, letter to Vapes at 88, 88 Thoroughfare, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1AL, UK, or in person in store.
Terms and Conditions means
The terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller (Vapes at 88) to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller. Any complaints should be addressed to the Seller’s address at Vapes at 88, 88 Thoroughfare, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1AL, UK.
READ FIRST BEFORE USING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS
Electronic cigarettes use lithium-ion batteries which can be volatile if improperly used. If you purchase a battery through Vapes at 88 it is your responsibility to take the following safety precautions:
1. Ensure you have purchased the correct charger from Vapes at 88 and do not use any questionable e-cigarette charger units purchased from other outlets and vendors or use any other method of charging such as computers, iPhone plugs, car chargers etc.
2. Maintain a visual watch over your batter/ies whilst charging. Never leave the battery charger unsupervised.
4. Regularly check your battery when charging for signs of overheating. If your battery shows signs of overheating unplug from the mains and place the battery outside safe from other people.
5. Do not leave your battery on charge for long periods or overnight.
6. If you think you have a faulty battery contact Vapes at 88 and do not use the battery in the meantime.
7. If the battery is showing visual signs of wear, you use the battery at your own risk.
8. By using one of our batteries you accept and take full responsibility for the general and known risks associated with using lithium-ion batteries such as overheating and exploding which can cause fire, personal injury and property damage.
9. Where relevant, the above points must also be applied to e-cigarettes with an internal battery.
PRODUCT HANDLING & USAGE
1. Do not keep, store or place an electronic cigarette in a pocket or in a handbag.
2. Do not leave your e-cigarettes or e-liquid in direct sunlight. Always store in a cool place.
Electronic cigarettes are mainly used with e-liquid that may contain nicotine. Please follow these instructions:
1. Speak to your doctor before you use an electronic cigarette.
2. Do not use if you suffer from allergies, if you are pregnant, if you have heart or lung problems, if you suffer from high or low blood pressure, or before you have consulted your doctor.
3. Nicotine is addictive; use only after seeking medical advice.
4. Keep away from children
We make no claims as to health advantages / disadvantages of the use of e-cigarettes; you do so at your own risk.
All e-liquids and nicotine sold at Vapes at 88 are acquired from reputable UK wholesalers. We do not guarantee you will like the flavours and we do not provide an exchange/return/refund policy on any e-liquid thought to have been opened, tried or tampered with.
1. Speak to your doctor before you use any product containing CBD.
2. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or before you have consulted your doctor.
3. Keep away from children
We make no claims as to health advantages / disadvantages of the use of CBD products; you do so at your own risk.
All CBD products sold at Vapes at 88 are acquired from reputable UK wholesalers. We do not guarantee you will like the product/flavours and we do not provide an exchange/return/refund policy on any CBD product thought to have been opened, tried or tampered with.
Under consumer rights, we offer a warranty on all our electronic products from date of purchase subject to these terms:
The warranty/guarantee offered by Vapes at 88 covers FAULTY products only, for the duration stated by consumer rights from the date of purchase.
The warranty for faulty items covers replacement, repairing and in extreme cases a refund may be granted.
To Claim Under the Warranty / Guarantee
a) First return faulty product/s
b) Provide receipt of purchase
Once We Have Received Your Items We Will Then:
1. We will test the item/s – if the item/s are found to work as specified sale description no refund will be given and the item/s returned to you.
2. If items are found to not work as specified in the sales description then a full refund or like-for-like swap will be offered within 1 week of Vapes at 88 receiving the items.
All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order.
AGE OF CONSENT
Goods may only be purchased by persons 18 years old and over.
If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to purchase certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately.
PRICE & PAYMENT
The price of the Goods shall be that which is stipulated on the Vapes at 88 Website.
RIGHTS OF SELLER
The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct.
The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION
The Consumer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 7 working days confirming in writing if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Consumer fails to do so the Consumer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods. As the product is an oral product once used it cannot be returned unless it is faulty. The buyer can exchange the item/s as long as it falls within 14 days of purchase, is unopened, and has proof of purchase.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller’s agents or employees.
No waiver by the Seller (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
CHANGES TO TERMS
The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Page last updated 05/01/2021