Please be aware that e-cigarette kits, mods and batteries are made up of different parts and therefore can be subject to different warranty periods. This is in part due to the consumable nature of the products.
BEFORE claiming a warranty, please read our Beginners Guide for common hardware errors.
After reading the information below, if you still wish to claim a warranty please contact us via email stating your name, the product name, issue, and order number. We may then request more information, or photo or video evidence.
Vape Kits / Mods
Vape Kits and Mods are covered by a 6 month warranty period from the date of purchase. Any accidental damage or damage caused by wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. If the kit has been damaged in any way, your warranty will also be void. You may be required to return the kit or mod for assessment. For an eligible warranty claim we will require the full kit or mod returned to us within it's original packaging.
We offer a 60 day warranty period on all external batteries from the date of purchase. This warranty is void if the battery is damaged due to misuse or mis-handling. General wear and tear is not covered in the 60 day warranty. You may be required to return the battery to us for assessment.
All battery chargers sold are covered by a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. If the charger is deemed to be faulty due to user error or mishandling the warranty will be void. You may be required to return the charging unit for assessment.
Tanks / Atomizers
Tanks are not covered by a warranty as they are a consumable product. However, if the product is deemed faulty on arrival contact us within 7 days and we may replace the item or offer store credit at our discretion. The item may need to be returned to us for inspection. We do not offer compensation on items where damage is caused by the user.
Coils / Replacement Pods / Replacement Glass / Drip Tips / Cotton / Tools
Coils, replacement pods with or without integrated coil, replacement glass, drip tips, cotton, tools and miscellaneous accessories are sold in sealed packaging and are not covered by a warranty. The only exception to this rule is when there is a manufacturing fault with an item. If you believe an item you have received is faulty on arrival please contact us within 7 days of receipt of the items.
E-Liquids / Prefilled Pods / Disposable Kits
E-liquids, nicotine, pre-filled pods, disposable kits or any other item containing e-Liquid are sold in sealed bottles or packs and are not covered by a warranty. The only exception to this rule is when there is a manufacturing fault with an item. If you believe an item you have received is faulty on arrival please contact us within 7 days of receipt of the items.
Warranty claims information
- If we request that you return an item for inspection to claim a warranty, the return postage is at your own cost.
- If the product being returned is lost in transport, we have no obligation to fulfil your claim without receiving the item.
- The product being returned must be correctly packaged to not receive any damage or your claim may be voided.
- Upon receipt of the returned product/s, we will have 14 days to assess the product/s and notify you about your claim.
- If the product assessment shows that the fault was caused by the user, we will offer to send the product back to you at your own cost.
- Products that are within warranty and are deemed to have a manufacturers fault may be replaced with an equivalent item or store credit. We can not guarantee a replacement of the same item.
See our Returns Policy.